Τρίτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

9 + 1 Quotes of Woody Allen

1. To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition

2. If God exists, I hope has a good excuse

3. I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying

4. I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland

5. My brain: it's my second favorite organ

6. My education was dismal. I went to a series of schools for mentally disturbed teachers

7. Harvard makes mistakes too, you know. Kissinger taught there

8. I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia

9. Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon

(+ 1) Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...